Make our house your house
Maison Tait House home of 'Chez le Bootlegger's'
Faites de notre maison votre chez vous
Reservations – 506-532-4233 - Réservations
or online anytime
EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST WHILE STAYING AT THE INN
Our establishment provides exceptional lodging for our guests.
We welcome travelers who need a stopover on their way to other destinations within the Maritimes or visitors looking for overnight or longer stay while doing business in the greater Moncton area and Shediac NB.
An exceptional country inn situated in the heart of Shediac accessible to all events within the community. Each of our beautifully appointed rooms has its own special character with varying combinations of fireplaces, canopy beds and Zen baths.
- Climate controlled rooms
- Telephone and cable television services
- WIFI internet access
In-house services include:
- Room service (food and drink)
- Lunch and Dinner service in house at 'Chez le Bootlegger’s Steakhouse, Seafood, Bar & Grill'
- Lisa’s ‘Tee’ room for ‘A la carte’ breakfast
- Conference room facility for up to 20 people
Other services (upon request)
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Wheelchair accessibility: to the Lounge and Dining Room facilities only.
- Maison Tait House is a non-smoking establishment
- Parking included and onsite
- Pets are not allowed
Rates based on 1 night stay (note: 15% HST must be added)
Check-in 3PM – 8PM
- Check-out 11AM
- Breakfast is extra (available upon request)
Reservations – 506-532-4233
See below for ONLINE reservations
At Check In:
You must show a valid photo ID and credit car. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
Please note that check-in time ends at 8 PM.
Guests wishing to check-in after 8 PM, must contact the House manager and make the necessary arrangements.
Maison Tait House is conveniently located 15 minutes from the Romeo Leblanc International airport, 20 minutes from downtown Moncton., 20 minutes from 'Le Pays de la Sagouine' and a 5 minute drive to Parlee Beach.
ATTRACTIONS AND EVENTS
We invite you to make your dinner reservation with our front desk
506-532-4233 or by using our online option